California ITIN Lender

I am a loan officer in California that can do ITIN loans.  If you are in need of an ITIN loan, or know someone looking for an ITIN loan, contact me for more information.  The borrower will need at least 20% down, ITIN documentation, a drivers license or passport, last two years of tax returns and W2s, last 60 days bank statements and last 30 days paystubs.

You can contact Randall Ortiz with Sierra Pacific Mortgage at 916-529-3707 or email me at

Yes, I can do ITIN loans!!!

Leave a comment