ITIN Loans

I can help with ITIN loans.  If you are looking for an ITIN loan in California, I can help.  You will need at least 20% down, last two years of tax returns, ITIN documentation, drivers license or passport, last 60 days bank statements, last 30 days paystubs and we will run your credit.

If you or anyone you know needs an ITIN loan in California, contact me at 916-529-3707 or  I can only work with loans in California.

Randall Ortiz
Sierra Pacific Mortgage

Leave a comment